Monday, October 22, 2007

2008's Taking the Plunge Challenges

As a single mom of three baseball players I have little time left for myself. So I am taking on the challenge of placing myself on the calendar of activities!!! I have been so busy working and keeping up with the boys that I have lost track of my personal goals for the past 9 years!!! I will not let that go to year 10. This is going to be my year, one way or another!!!!

Possible Goals this year:

SEWING LESSONS
CRAFTING PROJECT CLASSES
DANCE CLASSES (I have missed taking dance lessons)
GETTING BACK INTO SHAPE (through exercise and healthier eating)
GET AND STAY AS FULLY ORGANIZED AS I AM CAPABLE OF
LEARN SPANISH (using CD programs from library)
GET APPLYING FOR COLLEGE

I know these seem like ALOT but these are just possible options for now.

If I was to complete just 2 or 3 it would definitely be a HUGE step forward in this process!!

No comments: