Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April 9th...my saga continues

It is midweek for Spring break week and April has already given me headaches!! I have been to the ER because my back went out again on March 30th and I waited til Ffriday April 4th to call my doctor and of course he wasn't in so I had to go to the ER. The ER cost me $250 (copay) and then another $20 in prescriptions and I am still in major pain. These meds are not working for me. Along with my prescriptions the ER doctor gave me a no work for three days note so I brought it to my boss and she asked if it was my weekend to work and I said Yes (and thought to myself if it wasn't, I wouldn't be bringing this to you) and she looked at the note and then turned to face her computer and said she'll have to see if someone can work my hours and I again thought to myself umm you WILL have to find someone else to cover. I have called out one day in a year of working and that was when my son was home from school because he was puking in the middle of the night. I mean seriously she needs some people skills. I can't believe she is a manager!!! Anyway as of today I am still not doing well and between the meds and the heat lotions nothing has really eased my pain!! I might have to call my doctor tomorrow and see if I can get stronger meds and maybe an MRI. And I seriously need to start looking for another job and look into healthcare for ma nad the boys from the state. And go after my ex for ALL the money he owes me!! I am on a roll and have no reason to stop.....

No comments: