Wednesday, March 5, 2008

5th of March 2008

Wow what a day for Hillary Clinton!! She did what all the experts thought she couldn't!!! She won Texas and Ohio plus Rhode Island last night!! I hope she goes all the way!!!

Tonight my twins had a baseball practice. The weather dropped a little with the sun but practice went well. Tomorrow I return to work for the next 4 days. I did not get much done today because the boys had a half day of school!!! I am still having trouble to get the boys to eat veggies. Not quite sure what else I can do!! I am taking it one day at a time but it is really aggravating me. I eat all kinds of veggies and this began when we lived with their father (my ex husband) because he doesn't eat veggies. I have been trying over the years and my kids would rather go to bed hungry than eat their veggies. I am going to keep at it and I might try sneaking it in their food as others have suggested BUT I can't control the amounts they consume if it is not given directly!!! Oh well I will have to work on some other solutions while I am at work tomorrow!!!

No comments: