Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12th 2008!!

First I would like to say Happy Birthday to my cousin Terry!! Okay so Today I was able to see my second cuz AJ and my Great Aunt Hazel!! I can't believe how big Aj is now... He is 28 and I haven't seen him since he was about 8 or so ...and I never realized there is only about 3-4 years between us....lol!!! He sems to be doing well and living in Upstate NY along with his older brother. My Great Aunt looks great....I can't believe she will be 86 in July!!! Anyway not a VERY exciting day today. Didn't find any good deals as others had found at Hallmark and Carlton Cards but I did get a nice cable knit hooded sweater for my nephew on the way (my godson too)and a nice onesie at Baby Gap for really great prices (both came to 14.99). I was also able to get a tub of licoln logs at the Goodwill store her for under $5, which anyone who buys lincoln logs knows that is a GREAT deal so I didn't make out too bad today!!! Tomorrow is Ronnie's second game and we are excited to see how it goes.

No comments: