Sunday, March 9, 2008

Weekend Review

dang I thought I posted yesterday...guess not. Well this was my working weekend for both jobs so I know Ginger will totally understand plus we lost an hour of sleep last night for DST.....ughhh!!! I need this hour back...lol

Anyway yesterday was a busy work day but a quick clean of the church since there was an event going on I could only clean the bathrooms!!! The rains were gone but the chilly wind stayed an extra day. Oh well it's not snow and ice!!

Today I woke up early despite losing an hour of sleep for DST. I made 4 pistachio pies for my brother to bring to work tonight. I did my weekly cleaning of the church (twice on Sundays) and worked my other job from 3-9!! Man those last hours were dragging....I was sooo tired...lol. Then of course the drive home woke me up and it is after 11 and here I am on the computer as usual...lol

The boys' have state tests this week in school so I am glad I am off from my main job til Friday. Tomorrow all my boys have baseball games so hopefully for my ldest the weather will be nice. His last two (and first 2 ) games were cancelled because of the rain. They missed out on 3 practices too with the rains. I hope they have a good game cause this team missed out on a lot of practices!!! I will also see the dentist tomorrow and I know it won't be good. I had root canal done on ne tooth years ago and they only put a temp cap on it. Well the temp cap started to fall apart and now my tooth is literally in 3 pieces but still there standing by the roots. Plus I want my two lower molars taken out ASAP. I had the top nes removed but the bottom ones need to go!! Wish me luck tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Girl...I didn't post at all Friday...I fell asleep early...exhausted...but hey we are posting frequently and making progress...thats what counts!!