Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday March 7th....

Well not for nothing but it is another night of lightning and thunder along with lots of rain!!! In case none of you know, Ocala (my town) has the most lightning strikes in the WORLD!!! So when we get them with storms it is not fun!!!

After work I went to WalMart with the boys before the storm arrived and sure enough while we were about to leave the downpours and thunder started to roar. I quickly went to the self checkout to get out quickly because the other registers had lines. Anyway the kids were getting sooo excited at the self checkout that I had to calm them down and tell them they were getting in my way. In the midst of all that they grabbed all but the last bag...the ground beef for tonight's dinner....uggghhh So needless to say one of my boys suggested bacon and eggs so bacon, eggs, and toast it was!! My twins had 2 helpings of scrambled eggs which means they had 4 eggs each...I will have to put a gas mask on tonight...lol

1 comment:

MARGE said...

CC my granparents lived in Ocala. I use to go down there every three years. There use to be a pancake house that we went to, I did not know they got the most strikes. It has been years since i was in Ocala