Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday March 11th 2008

Today is the BIG day!! My Great Aunt Hazel is arriving to Florida from Connecticut!!! My dad just picked her up at the airport in Orlando and my Second Cousin should also be arriving soon. I won't see her til tomorrow but just knowing that she is here is exciting enough!!! I haven't seen my Second Cousin since he was about 8 or 9 years old. This is going to be a GREAT week!!!

My twins played another game tonight and won the game in the last inning. So far we are undefeated!!! I hope they keep it up!!

I have decided that next week I am going to start picking a word of the week and write about my feelings of the word. I am going to choose words that others have chosen for their word of the year at MHH OR a word that "inspires" me. I want to define it as it is incorporated in my life.

No comments: