Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bring on the freeze....

Tonight it is expected to hit below 30 which is VERY COLD for Florida!!! As soon as the sun fell tonight, while we were on the baseball field, so did the temperature. Thank god I am a rockin' momma and I brought hot water, cocoa, cups, and spoons to warm up all those little baseball players. Two parents even dropped their kids off in just a t-shirt and shorts. I was mortified!!! Who does that? Then one parent who did that later showed up with pants and a big coat all bundled up. I felt like saying how about doing the same for your son...ughhh!!!

I spent today setting up my calendar of things by adding in my March work schedule, the baseball schedule, and my doctor appointments!! I also called and made some dental appointments for me and the boys. Now the only thing left is to make my vision appointment and I will be all set!!!! It felt good to complete my MArch calendar of events so far....oh I forgot that I also labeled GP, Rudy, and Turkey days!!! But like I said it was great to look at it!!!

No comments: