Wednesday, February 13, 2008

February Great Pumpkin Day 2008

Yes that day has come around again and I didn't get much done as far as GP day goes. BUT remember last night I wrote about a coworker who is not so nice well my boss has finally opened her eyes to this girl and I wound up gaining MORE work hours AND my boss is ready to basically either CUT this girl from the schedule or ONLY give her like 2 days a week!!! This girl tried her hardest to either slowly get rid of me or quickly have me fired. I am soooo glad my boss has finally realized that it is not ME who is causing the problems it is the other girl. I feel like a big glob of ugliness has been scraped off my back and now I can stand proudly!!!!

Tomorrow I go in for a sonogram to be tested for PCOS which my little sister has. I have to fill up my bladder with 32 ounces of water an hour before my appointment which is 8:30 in the morning. How the heck am I going to drink 2 bottles of water before 7:30 in the morning....accckkk!!! I know I can do it and of course I have to but still next time I am scheduling my appointment later than that if I have to drink and hold that much in.....lol AND worse yet it is dropping to the 30's here in Florida tonight so you know the second I walk out my front door and hit that cold air I am going to want to pee REAL BAD!!!!!!!

And last and sadly I did not get to watch my nephew tonight :( The mommy realized that her class is next Wednesday instead of tonight....oh well I'll have to wait a week to see him!!

No comments: