Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tagged in my Daily Challenge

Okay Ginger now you have made my daily challenge easy too...lol Ginger has tagged me so now I have to name 7 weird or random facts about myself and find 7 people. Do I die if I don't have 7 people....lol Anyway here it goes

1- I always wanted to have a girl
2- I was a big tomboy when I was younger
3- I sometimes worry too much but don't show it
4- I feel lost here in FL and wish I could be back home in NY
5- I have no motivation to lose the weight I gained
6- I am a little bit of a packrat but getting better
7- Some slow songs make me cry...

I will do my tagging tomorrow since I have to find people to tag...you guys are the only bloggers I know...acckkk


You have all been tagged....here are the rules:THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3.Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

2 comments:

Sandra Larson @smilingsandra (smilingriderfan) said...

Awe! Don't feel lost....we are here for you!

I'm struggling with weight loss too...for like, my whole life.

MARGE said...

I was tagged also :) Some songs make me cry also.
Marge- coffeenut