Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fifth of February/Super Tuesday

This is take #3...if I get another problem with this post Gingerbug I will cry!!!

Today is Super Tuesday which is an exciting day for me. I enjoy watching the political process unfold with a good old fashioned vote. The parties both have tight races which makes it EVEN more exciting. I can't wait for all the final results.

On a lighter note Ronnie had his first baseball practice tonight. He was the smallest player there but showed them what a big force he is...lol He has such a natural talent and most of all has the heart and spirit for it. I can't begin to say how proud I am of him. His team is the Rangers and the twins team is the Pirates. I hope they have a fun filled season!!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

You have been TAGGED...check it out at

http://gingersjourney.blogspot.com/