Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ginger it's 8:30 and I'm Writing...lol

Okay so today I had to work from 8-12 and deal with the not so cooperative coworker who decided to come in and workout before she relieved me from my shift. She is sooo nasty but I don't want to let her negativity get the best of me. Best of all the "what goes around comes around" theory has definitely worked for me this week. My 3 "lovely" coworkers tried cutting back my hours so that they gain the hours and now my boss revamped the February schedule for the next 2 weeks and not only have I been given the respect I deserve but she changed my shift from 8-12 to 8-1 so now I have the ONLY 5 hour shift each weekday and they all split the 4 hour shifts.....I couldn't be happier!!!! Now I will keep my fingers crossed for the March schedule!!!

No comments: