Sunday, February 24, 2008

February's FINAL Weekend 2008

Ok now I have four more days of work to complete my 14 days of work streak....Can't wait til Friday!!! So yes you will have to forgive me because this was a VERY busy weekend for me between putting in extra hours at one job, still working my second job, AND missing my boys terribly while they had a fun filled weekend in Tampa.

Saturday began with a soaking...yes you read that right a SOAKING!!! It was pouring out complete with lightning and thunder when I had to leave for work in the morning. By the time I sat in my car my pants were suctioned to my legs and water was pouring down my face as I tried to wipe it off with the now sopping wet sleeve of my fleece jacket. And I had to work seven hours in these wet clothes because the entrance way to my gym was flooded so my pants were soaked at the half way point between my feet and my knees. So when I say a soaking believe me it was!!!! After I came home I rested a little while and then went out to dinner at IHOP with my dad, aunt, and uncle!! Then went from IHOP to the church to clean!!

Sunday began with church, cleaning the church, and a fabulous breakfast at my grandfather's. Poppop's famous waffles were ready and waiting for me when I walked in the door. My Poppop even buttered, syruped, and cut them before I came in...I love him!!! The only thing I had to do was pour on the applesauce!!! Afterwards we went through one of the closets in the spare bedroom. My grandmother hadso much stuff but I found LOTS of new binders and I am VERY excited....lol Anyway I ran out of time and had to leave so I can do the final church cleaning. From there I went to my other job and waited for my boys to arrive. I was sooo excited to see them and they had LOTS of goodies from the Tampa Bay Devil Rays ball club. My poor Travis was sick all weekend but is doing ok tonight. I gave him some cough meds and he didn't have a fever anymore so I am keeping my fingers crossed for a healthy morning because he has perfect attendance right now!!! There has been lots more but I will write more tomorrow!!!

No comments: