Monday, February 4, 2008

Fourth of February

What a day!! My third and final child woke up early this morning and was sick all over the hallway carpet following the same unfortunate cold his brothers had in each of the two previous nights. Today was his first absence from school and it was the 100th day of school celebrations today. My poor Trevor. He slept until 1:42 pm and slept atop a pillow on the floor. I tried waking him up a few times to go in his bed and he just looked up at me, grabbed the blanket, and rolled over....lol.

I finally heard from my oldest son's coach and his practice days are opposite the twins which means I have to travel to the ball fields every Monday-Thursday-there goes my gas budget....lol. So tomorrow I will FINALLY meet Ronnie's new coach and new team members. I also found out that Ronnie during tryouts scored very high in points and one of the first ones picked...how wonderful. He is 9 yrs old but the same size as his 7 yr old brothers so to be the smallest kid out there with a bunch of 9 and 10 yr olds and perform so well makes him feel great (and Momma proud...hehe)!! So be prepared I will be writing about his team and practice tomorrow but later on at night because practice is from 7-8:30 pm. He is sooo excited as am I ....yeah!!!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Congrats to Ronnie....you are gonna be one busy mom!!!