Friday, February 29, 2008

The Final days of February

So normally the 28th is the last day of February but this is Leap Year and we get to end on 29. YEAH!!!! Anyway Last night I was too tired to stay on the computer so I did not post and I am a little tired tonight also but wanted to make sure I posted tonight!! I promise to do better in March!!!

Thursday 28 Feb. 2008- Well it was my 14th straight day of working with Valentine's day being the last day I had off. And I wonder why I was sooo tired??? lol!! It was another COLD night here in Florida and my DS9's practice was 7-8:30 @ night. So again I was the "rockin' momma" when I showed up with a big keg of hot water, cups, and hot cocoa packets!!! They had a scrimmage game with another team and we won. I was concerned that my son didn't swing at any of the pitches and struck out looking. It is not like him to do that so I think the cold affected him. We will have to work with him a little harder!!!

Friday 29 Feb. 2008- Leap day and finally a day off...yeah!!! Today I vegged in bed after I dropped the kids off to school. After I picked them up I went to pick up my paycheck to notice I was shorted $120. I went back in to only find out I was going to have to come back later to pick up another check when they can find someone to sign it....aggghh!!! So after I went back and picked up the check off to the bank I went. Then afterwards we visited my Aunt at her store and dropped off grocery bags for her to use. I picked up some groceries and a box filled with 75 juice boxes for just $17 (5 boxes of cereal, 200 baking cups, pumpkin pie filling, evaporated milk, corkscrew pasta, 2 bags animal crackers, cinnamon honey grahams, a timer, and light bulbs)...gotta love shopping at my Aunt's store...lol

"Date" update- I did not see my friend since but I think my work and his school/work schedule conflict and I am not working at that job this weekend SOOO not sure if it would be happening anyway!!!

2 comments:

Trulymom's Creations said...

What kind of store does your Aunt have?

Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride said...

I feel sorry for those born on February 29th, what a rip-off birthday...