Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday the 22nd of February!!!

Well another work day but more like a work night...lol Today I baked 4 sweet potatoes to have over this weekend while at work and with dinner. I finished most of my laundry (except the bedding) and packed my kids for the weekend with their Grandma and Aunt from NY who are visiting. They will be in Tampa at their Great Aunts condo. I am a little nervous and scared considering my ex MIL tried to fly my kids to NY without my permission around the holidays despite the fact that I told her in October that they were not going. I can't deny the kids and I can't deny my ex SIL, I trust her, it is her mom I am not trusting right now. So right now I am missing my boys but I know they will have a fun weekend and I believe they are going to meet the Tampa Bay Devil Rays baseball team because my SIL has a high school friend who works for them!!!

No comments: