Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday February 17th!!!

Well despite having a bad day at church today...uggghh I enjoyed another day off from my main job!!! But I know that starting tomorrow I am working everyday til Leap day. Dale Jr. finished in 9th place at Daytona which was a bummer for me but at least he made the top 10!!

I also went to our storage unit to pick up a few things of mine and the boys to see that my brother just threw things to the back of the unit. Everything was tossed to the back and when I sifted through half of it I came across one of my boxes with dishes and heard little pieces fall. Half of my dishes were broken...my day was challenging but it did not defeat me!!!

1 comment:

mammaduke said...

CC don't let what happened to you yesterday get you down.Church should be a place where there is no stress or disappointment. Keep your head up high .