Sunday, February 3, 2008

Writing Daily 2008 Challenge

Gingerbug is at it again at MHH (magicalholidayhome.com) . She is challenging us to write a little something everyday and I am crazy enough to join in on the challenge!! So today I am still recooperating from my cold that began on Wednesday (4 days ago) and watching the Giants play in the Superbowl !!!!

Baseball season is about to begin for my boys with ther first games scheduled March 3rd and an Open House event on March 1st. We began practices with my twins team but haven't heard from my older son's coach yet so I don't know when his practices will be held yet. We absolutely LOVE baseball and to see my boys play baseball is even more exciting!!! The only downfall is that our weeknights are generally consumed and our dinners become less healthy with take outs and stadium foods!!! I am going to try my hardest to set up crockpot meals that the kids will eat. Being that my boys are sooo picky I don't know how successful it will be BUT at least I will try. I also want to set up snack bags with carrots and celery(with peanut butter) for them to snack on when they are on the bench!!! Wish me luck this season!!!

No comments: