Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thunderstorms. Lightning, Tornado watches....

And electricity going in and out...What a day we had today!!!! No we were not part of the BIG BLACKOUT down South but did have our electric go in and out during our storms late afternoon today!! I received my work schedule and I am working about 3 days a week on average and she split the shifts in 2 instead of 3. So I will work a 7 or 6 hour shift each time. She of course messed up ONE shift for me..she scheduled me on Saturday night on the 22nd. First I can't work Saturday nights because I clean the church PLUS it is my birthday so I got hit in a double whammy!!! Hopefully I can do some switch a roos with some coworkers but the way they have been behaving who knows!!! I will keep my fingers crossed and see what happens!!!

No comments: