Thursday, February 21, 2008

Okay, I am a little behind but here I go....

Tuesday the 19th- Well let's begin with another day at work. Don't get me wrong glad I am still working but man I can't wait for Leap Day to get here...lol Ronnie had a VERY COLD baseball practice which left me wanting to crawl in my blanket and go to bed....I missed being in chat!!

Wednesday the 20th- Let's see I started off the day at work of course but knew that there was going to be a lunar eclipse and I was babysitting my nephew that I haven't seen since Christmas!!! Well although I did see the lunar eclipse before going to bed, I received a call from my nephews mommy during baseball practice and it was not good news for me. Apparently my brother was in his mad rage and refused to bring the baby to me and to take her to her class. I tried reasoning with my brother but he said some not so nice words and hung up on me. Of course as part of his control I couldn't get back into contact with my brother's girlfriend because he broke her cell phone (again) and she had called me originally on his phone which he now of course is not answering....ughh AND to top it all off I found out from my OTHER brother that supposedly the baby grabbed my brother's (his dad's) cigareete and burned his hand in between his fingers. So I guess he needed to find a reason to NOT let me see my nephew because he knows I will be all over his $hit!!!

Thursday the 21st- OMG can you believe February will be over next friday???? Today was the first of the four days straight of my LONGER shifts at work. It went well even though it rained. I still can't get my brother to answer his phone but when he needs something I know he will eventually call and he will have to be ready to bring me my baby....hehe. So like I said it has been raining today and we did not get a cancellation call so I drive ALL the way to practice to show up and see no one there. Another mom was there and she said she didn't receive a phone call either. What pisses me off most is that with the cost of gas, this was a waste of money and miles on my car....uggghh So since practice was cancelled my son and I stoped off at the grocery store and picked up whole chickens on sale for 69 cents a pound. They only had 2 left so in the cart they went YEAH!!!! I will cook them up this weekend and tear the chicken off, bag them and freeze for dinner next week!!!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

You are never "behind" you are just where you need to be whenever you get there!!!!