Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Rudy Day

As much as I would normally write about what things I did today for Rudy Day I have some personal thoughts I need to let out today.

Today I was asked out by a YOUNGER gentleman to a dance/party. He knows I have 3 boys and has seen them a few times while they were with me at work. He is a resident at the apartment facility I work for and I don't think there is a policy about not dating residents so that is not the issue. PLUS I don't know my March work schedule yet so I might be working that night anyways. BUT if I am off from work I have a BIG decision to make. I am not sure I am ready to "date" again is my first issue. Then there is the approximate 8-9 year age difference with me being the OLDER one...yikes!!! He is from Venezuela, he works and goes to school. He is very nice and he usually comes in to the gym to visit and talk ALOT more than he comes in to "use the gym". This is going to be a hefty decision to make but I am kind of hoping that my boss scheduled me so the decision is made for me....lol It is avery scary thought and I know it is just a date but I am an old fashioned kind of gal who doesn't want to casual date my life away. If I date it is something I think can go somewhere and I am not sure a 23/24 year old is ready to be a "stepdad" to my already 9 y.o. and 7 y.o. twins if you know what I mean. AND I am not so sure I am ready to date a much younger guy. Isn't that supposed to happen during the mid life crisis era when I would want a younger guy???.....lol!!!

Anyway it feels to good to be asked out to a dance but I seriously don't think I am ready for it!!!

No comments: