Thursday, February 14, 2008

Okay I am on a roll with this....

well Today is Valentines Day- a day of romance and love. I don't have the romance in my life (and not looking for it) but I have LOTS of love from my three sons!!! They are my heart, without them my heart would not beat with happiness!!! Today we had dinner together before baseball. I made English muffin pizzas and when the kids found out I made them they came running over and hugged me and said "you're the best mommy ever" and those little moments are the memorable ones!!! Imagine English Muffin Pizzas doing all that...lol

I hope everyone had a wonderful day!!!!

2 comments:

mammaduke said...

You are loved more then you know. Happy Valentines Day.

Sandra Larson @smilingsandra (smilingriderfan) said...

That is the best! Now everytime you make those you will think about this moment.