Saturday, February 16, 2008

Crockpot Day

Well considering I am off this weekend from my main job I decided to make the To Die For Crockpot Roast and the Pumpkin Pie Pudding TTR recipes!!! Everything came out wonderful!! I called my grandfather this morning to let him know I was bringing over dinner and he said he was working on the bathroom today. And boy did he...when I arrived he had put down new tiles in the toilet/shower area and was working on the sink area next. So it was the perfect night to bring him dinner!!!

My grandfather, father, aunt, me, and the boys enjoyed the roast with roasted red potatoes, creamed spinach, and shoepeg corn. I even was able to get two of my boys to have it with gravy...which is incredible and the third stuck with his ketchup method...lol!!

The Pumpkin Pie pudding is simply pumpkin pie WITHOUT the crust!! We served it with cool whip and ice cream...very good also!!! Next time I will double the recipe!!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I am trying the Crockpot Ham and Beans recipe you directed me to...it smells good! Let you know more later.